|Melting Point||+250 degree C|
|Operating Temperature||-50 to +150 degree C|
• Weave construction adjusts to twisting and flexing without creating wrinkles or bends.
• Durable construction offers excellent abrasion and cut-through resistance as well as inertness to most chemicals and fungus.
• Color options available to provide easy visual and safety identification of critical wiring components.
• Expands to 150% of nominal diameter for fast, easy installation.Features:
- Highly flexible
- Expands to 3x nominal diameter
- Easy to apply over irregular shapes
- Good abrasion resistance
Helagaine HEGPX is used whenever a higher expansion rate is required. HEGPX is particularly suitable for use in the automotive industry, panel building and in electrical appliances.